Friday, June 7, 2013

YALL NOW MEH!! VATA LOKA

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



canibelongtoyou: Taking what is His



canibelongtoyou:

Taking what is His

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



FIRME



FIRME

STAND AND DELIVER ESE!



STAND AND DELIVER ESE!

Photo



Photo



Photo



..lol



..lol

Photo



mother-of-2-boys: Omg





mother-of-2-boys:

Omg

"My only relief is to sleep. When I'm sleeping, I'm not sad, I'm not angry, I'm not lonely, I'm..."

"My only relief is to sleep. When I'm sleeping, I'm not sad, I'm not angry, I'm not lonely, I'm nothing."

- Jillian Medoff (via pocahonntas)

"Cunt again? It was odd how men … used that word to demean women when it was the only part of a woman..."

"Cunt again? It was odd how men … used that word to demean women when it was the only part of a woman they valued."

- (via potteryell)

Photo



















No comments:

Post a Comment