Thursday, June 6, 2013

Meaningful Smut

I think I've mentioned before, skirts with out panties is...



I think I've mentioned before, skirts with out panties is kind of a kink of mine.

eclecticbanana: "Yeah we got boobies, what'cha gonna do about...



eclecticbanana:

"Yeah we got boobies, what'cha gonna do about it?"

I've never managed to get that knee wrap right. I need to...





I've never managed to get that knee wrap right. I need to work on that.

Just because I like it.



Just because I like it.

enjoyingtheviews: I love this position…her breast moving to the...



enjoyingtheviews:

I love this position…her breast moving to the rhythm of his motion..the skirt thrown up and her expression…so hot!

Love, pet

I have to agree. We need more little girl time.

I dream of hedonistic decadence. The feel of the cloth, the...



I dream of hedonistic decadence. The feel of the cloth, the smell of the hookah, the sight of a woman. Dark dreams of dark colors and rich fabrics. It is not about sex, it is about really experiencing life. 

kindlybeatingher: If there is any sexual act still on my bucket...



kindlybeatingher:

If there is any sexual act still on my bucket list it would be about like this.  Two sluts tied face to face while I flogged them both.  Standing though of course

Kindlybeatingher and I seem to have very similar tastes.

Happy Star Wars Day!  May the Force be With You!



Happy Star Wars Day! 

May the Force be With You!

Soon little girl we will have time to start your training.



Soon little girl we will have time to start your training.

All this work, all the time and money we are putting into this...



All this work, all the time and money we are putting into this house will come together soon. Soon we will have a place with space for us and our friends to play. 

Rule 34



Rule 34

Probably the best thing to come out of the Gor culture, I love...



Probably the best thing to come out of the Gor culture, I love the outfit and the pose.

angaelic: Zombilesque III by ~Speed-Over Love!



angaelic:

Zombilesque III by ~Speed-Over

Love!

That reminds me, I need to look for a chest deep freezer.



That reminds me, I need to look for a chest deep freezer.

kindlybeatingher: She will still feel that tomorrow!  Just as...





kindlybeatingher:

She will still feel that tomorrow!  Just as it should be

It is more then enough. Who you are is exceptional.



It is more then enough. Who you are is exceptional.

Our collaring anniversary is coming up in just one week. Little...



Our collaring anniversary is coming up in just one week. Little girl has been being secretive. I wonder what you are up to little girl.

How perfect is that?



How perfect is that?

Photo



gublernation: "HEEEEYYYY YOOOOUUUU GUUUUYYYYS!" (me visiting...



gublernation:

"HEEEEYYYY YOOOOUUUU GUUUUYYYYS!" (me visiting "The Goonies" house)

View more GUBLERNATION on WhoSay

No comments:

Post a Comment