Friday, June 7, 2013

Daniel's World

biggirlsrockmyworld: mikesinfiniteconfusion: wildink: advice-a...



biggirlsrockmyworld:

mikesinfiniteconfusion:

wildink:

advice-animal:

Michael Douglas, the most interesting man in the world.
http://advice-animal.tumblr.com/

My dad is pissed at this. He said that now this is another thing that are gonna make guys not go down on girls. A little TMI from my dad but true.

Two people have brought this up to me, and I give no fucks. You can die going for a walk. I am going to eat pussy with gusto and joy.

I give absolutely no fucks about this either….even if eating pussy was scientifically proven to be 100x as lethal as smoking, I would STILL do it without reservation!!  :-)

Matt Smith to Leave Doctor Who - IGN

Matt Smith to Leave Doctor Who - IGN:

It was a great run.

Reblog if your Tumblr picture is actually you.

liquid-meth-addict: I wonder how many will actually reblog…



liquid-meth-addict:

I wonder how many will actually reblog…

Photo

















Reblog if you wanna fuck the shit out of someone right now

Photo











my-lifes-a-conundrum: my-lifes-a-conundrum: Nuff said ….ummmm...



my-lifes-a-conundrum:

my-lifes-a-conundrum:

Nuff said

….ummmm yes please lol ;)

Yep!

wickedlywenchy: Love it!



wickedlywenchy:

Love it!

wickedlywenchy: Yeah I am a thick wench.







wickedlywenchy:

Yeah I am a thick wench.

lost-alien: tyleroakley: buzzfeed: George Takei responds to...





















lost-alien:

tyleroakley:

buzzfeed:

George Takei responds to "traditional" marriage fans. 

George Takei is flawfree.

OMG the last

subbieblackgrl: Awww!!! Damm movie makes me :( 













subbieblackgrl:

Awww!!!

Damm movie makes me :( 

Photo



getsuswet: lauraleigh-mygirlfund: I <3 boobs...



getsuswet:

lauraleigh-mygirlfund:

I <3 boobs >.<

-Illianna

Hi:)



Hi:)

Skinny stuff:)



Skinny stuff:)

I Can't Wait by Nu Shooz This was one of the songs that...



I Can't Wait by Nu Shooz

This was one of the songs that always made me smile:)

shared from exfm

my-lifes-a-conundrum: biggirlsrockmyworld: my-lifes-a-conundrum...



my-lifes-a-conundrum:

biggirlsrockmyworld:

my-lifes-a-conundrum:

biggirlsrockmyworld:

New © PTN Photography for you!  Please feel free to reblog and keep the source intact (watermarks and copyrights are embedded, so beware downloaders!!).  Comments welcomed!  Thanks in advance…

Model: http://my-lifes-a-conundrum.tumblr.com

Photographer: http://biggirlsrockmyworld.tumblr.com  (owner & operator of PTN Photography)

I absolutely love this photo!!!!

I think this is one of my faves also…thank you for allowing me to capture you!!

Anytime you wish handsome ;)

my-lifes-a-conundrum: biggirlsrockmyworld: New © PTN...



my-lifes-a-conundrum:

biggirlsrockmyworld:

New © PTN Photography for you!  Please feel free to reblog and keep the source intact.  Thanks in advance…

Model: http://my-lifes-a-conundrum.tumblr.com

Photographer: http://biggirlsrockmyworld.tumblr.com  (owner & operator of PTN Photography)

Photo shoot last night for Daddys birthday :-)

my-lifes-a-conundrum: my-lifes-a-conundrum: mindimisfit: my-li...



my-lifes-a-conundrum:

my-lifes-a-conundrum:

mindimisfit:

my-lifes-a-conundrum:

Fuck yeah!!! My fat and fabulous self :) another epic pic from Tuesdays shoot!!!!

So stunning!

I am so in love with this photo of me… Its sexy and i look ornery as hell lol

Eeeeeep!!!! I love seeing these reblogs :) please, everyone feel free to explore my archive!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment