Friday, June 7, 2013

California Dreamin'

My hero is my bestfriend and he is also my husband. And I have never been anymore in love with him...

My hero is my bestfriend and he is also my husband.
And I have never been anymore in love with him than I am right now.
I've never truly loved before him.
He is literally the other half of me.
We fit together like puzzle pieces.
It's a beautiful masterpiece.

Photo



Photo



Photo





yourgirliswaiting: This has to be by far the best picture I...



yourgirliswaiting:

This has to be by far the best picture I have ever made my husband do. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

mulaninabox: PUPPIES. I want you all. :3





















mulaninabox:

PUPPIES.

I want you all. :3

lord-amongst-atrophy: my resume Same



lord-amongst-atrophy:

my resume

Same

Photo





someoneudontknow5: Burnie is a terrible babysitter....





someoneudontknow5:

Burnie is a terrible babysitter. (x)

Previous / Next

"I would like to thank my mom for supporting me and calling my teddy bear gay."

"I would like to thank my mom for supporting me and calling my teddy bear gay."

- Ray Narvaez, Jr. (BrownMan)

yetiokay:

yetiokay:

yetiokay: Making my way down to- That's exactly what I...









yetiokay:

Making my way down to-

That's exactly what I thought when they talked about that. ^^^ x)

thehorcruxofthematter: "hey it's barbara! everyone's favorite…" "NOPE"

thehorcruxofthematter:

"hey it's barbara! everyone's favorite…"

"NOPE"

flipoffmalfunction: ray is my idol



flipoffmalfunction:

ray is my idol

gimmedatassssbutt: Omfg I can't handle the cuteness





gimmedatassssbutt:

Omfg I can't handle the cuteness

ohhellosugar: Michael and Gavin abusing the mics. (★)









ohhellosugar:

Michael and Gavin abusing the mics. ()

Gavin: Do I make you horny baby? Do I?

Gavin: Do I make you horny baby? Do I?

someoneudontknow5: That new Let's Play was adorable! Previous /...





someoneudontknow5:

That new Let's Play was adorable!

Previous / Next

someoneudontknow5: Slice of Hell is my favorite Things To Do so...







someoneudontknow5:

Slice of Hell is my favorite Things To Do so far

Previous / Next (coming soon)

stupidandfearful: Achievement Hunter is taking over my life!!! In the words of BrownMan: NO WAY IN...

stupidandfearful:

Achievement Hunter is taking over my life!!!
In the words of BrownMan: NO WAY IN NO WAY OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment