Sunday, June 9, 2013

Little Slice of Bear Heaven

Photo



Photo



Photo



i love this pose



i love this pose

Photo



Photo





Photo



yourfriendsdad: He didn't think anyone was home.  My buddy left...



yourfriendsdad:

He didn't think anyone was home.  My buddy left me sleeping in his room when he went to class and when I woke up I heard his dad moving about the house.  I figured it would be easier if I remained quiet so I didn't have to explain my presence in the house.  I poked my head out after some time to see if the coast was clear to use the bathroom and my jaw nearly hit the floor.  

He was naked and holding his hard cock in the middle of the living room.

I watched him slowly jerk himself off for some time.  He never looked in my direction or acknowledged me in any way, but when he spoke, I was sure he was speaking to me.

"You can have it if you want it boy."

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment