Sunday, June 9, 2013

Kristin Young

johnscottharris: Apolysis wearing Diablo Organics in Sugar...



johnscottharris:

Apolysis wearing Diablo Organics in Sugar Creek Indiana. 

I love this woman.

honeycomborganics: gAyPP here we come!!!



honeycomborganics:

gAyPP here we come!!!

#adamrichins, you know what this is ;D



#adamrichins, you know what this is ;D

k-8y: x



k-8y:

x

Who wants some stipple shaded flowers?!?!? I'm in the...



Who wants some stipple shaded flowers?!?!? I'm in the mood!

bloody-sweet: GO LIKE THE PAGE! Luciferins are so pretty...



bloody-sweet:

GO LIKE THE PAGE! Luciferins are so pretty O.O

I'm gonna need the green ones…

tenacioustattoo: Alien finger doodles and hand mandala by me on...



tenacioustattoo:

Alien finger doodles and hand mandala by me on my lovely (and well 'ard) boyfriend #deryntwelve #dotwork #mandala #tattoo #handtattoo #fingertattoo #divinecanvas #nofilter

<3

deathbeforedigital: Really, anon? This is your chance to spew...



deathbeforedigital:

Really, anon? This is your chance to spew your hateful bile in a public forum, and THAT'S what you bring to the table? Are you 12? Is calling a trans person a trannie really that funny? Can you also not say the word vagina without giggling? Do us all a favor, and next time you try to insult someone at least put forth some sort of effort to be clever. I mean, you'll still be an immature crotch-stain, but at least you won't have to add "unimaginative dolt" to the list if things that describe you perfectly.

This is why I love her ^^^

givemeslack: zingoogniz: atomicantnanai: flamelscross: kirail...



givemeslack:

zingoogniz:

atomicantnanai:

flamelscross:

kirailabs:

soullesshusk:

strangersatthemall:

negacrow:

nightmareloki:

newvagabond:

Omfg.

OH MY GOD

Well, that was unexpected.

whAT EVEN IS GOING ON>??

ok I've seen this like 8 times on my dash and ignored it but now I finally watched it because I was like "okay this has to be SOMETHING good because everyone I fucking follow is reblogging it"

I was not fucking let down at all.

Oh. My. Christ.

Welp. Didn't see THAT coming.

what the actual fuck did I just watch. 

Ignore the thumbnail, just watch it

CEENA

WAIT! Do you guys like treats?

richardeffinivey: A few hours on Theo from Honeycomb Organics...



richardeffinivey:

A few hours on Theo from Honeycomb Organics in memory of our friend Shannon. #scarification #scar

Sexy sexy.

Touch the Earth: Reblog if you're going to APP conference

Touch the Earth: Reblog if you're going to APP conference:...

"I just wanna say, cutting my dick head in half was the best thing I've ever done"

adamrichins: - Mateo WAY I just wanna say, I’m super jelly that I don’t have a D piece...

mishas-assbutts: 7 seasons of the most heterosexual cast. YES.





















mishas-assbutts:

7 seasons of the most heterosexual cast.

YES.

farrahfuckingflawless: omnipercipient: As requested, lobe...





farrahfuckingflawless:

omnipercipient:

As requested, lobe nudity

impressive

Sweet Baby Jesus! Those are some sexy fat lobes!!!

pincussion: adamrichins: drenwashere: gogovegan: parquitaboni...



pincussion:

adamrichins:

drenwashere:

gogovegan:

parquitabonita:

I wish I knew who this anon was so I could make them very uncomfortable in multiple undisclosed ways. Some people are so fucking stupid and have no business telling people what they're doing for what reason. Mind your manners and battle cissexism. 

Everyone needs to watch their mouth regarding Farrah's transition. She's part of our family, and as such, I will protect her and her right to be whoever she damn well wants to be.

OUR STUDIO IS A SAFE SPACE

That means you leave your horrible opinions about people's lifestyle/sexual preference/gender/body/etc outside, or you don't come in. Period.

Or we will stab a mother fucker!!!

^ Talk shit, get hit.

^^^dont fuck with my sister

Rude.

Even if this grey face only knows Farrah through tumblr, how can they not see how positive this transition is, how much more comfortable she is in her own skin because of it… and how can they feel anything but happiness for her? They should probably take a step back and try to figure out who they're really angry with.

sphynx-momma: Feet attackers <3



sphynx-momma:

Feet attackers

<3

farrahfuckingflawless: Farrah Flawless needs makeup and her...



farrahfuckingflawless:

Farrah Flawless needs makeup and her lips pumped

What is this lip pumping? Sounds interesting!

annaboldtdt: My new septum piece by Honeycomb Organics! I...



annaboldtdt:

My new septum piece by Honeycomb Organics!

I think the Damsel is my favorite.

thechatterpie: it arrrriiivvveedd! <3



thechatterpie:

it arrrriiivvveedd!

<3

deathbeforedigital: This is relevant to my...



deathbeforedigital:

This is relevant to my interests.

^Ditto… ASK CYRUS ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment