Sunday, June 9, 2013

Gina Azzurro

taradreem: One of me for today… xxoo Tara Tara…oh my,...



taradreem:

One of me for today… xxoo Tara

Tara…oh my, heavenly

subbii: I have nothing interesting to say about this picture...



subbii:

I have nothing interesting to say about this picture because this is not an interesting picture.

You are lovely, as always!

karuiyakushi: Decided to not cosplay for once :P Karui! You...



karuiyakushi:

Decided to not cosplay for once :P

Karui! You are lovely!

subbii: Hmm.. Looks like I got a little excited...









subbii:

Hmm.. Looks like I got a little excited here..


Gorgeous shots, as always, what a heavenly figure!!

thepantieparlour: A second warm gush begins as the first drips...



thepantieparlour:

A second warm gush begins as the first drips into my Pantied covered plums.

The lovely, Rachel! Gorgeous figure! XO

thank you for your kind words, gina.

Happily! What kind of art and film do you like? Are you an artist? Other than your life, which is pure art!

jenna-heart: This is my butt, it is mostly used for sitting. I...



jenna-heart:

This is my butt, it is mostly used for sitting. I love the detailing on the top of these stockings.

Jenna! What a heavenly butt, would love to be sitting with you! XO, Gina

thesanguinedream: :) So glad you are back, lovely lady! XO,...



thesanguinedream:

:)

So glad you are back, lovely lady! XO, Gina

Darling, you have a gorgeous figure!! XOXO, Gina



Darling, you have a gorgeous figure!! XOXO, Gina

sugarkittysina: © Sugar Kitty Sina Sugar kitty Sina! You are...



sugarkittysina:

© Sugar Kitty Sina

Sugar kitty Sina! You are such a gorgeous lady! So pretty! XO, Gina

modernowl: i've been a bit shaken up. i slipped last night and...



modernowl:

i've been a bit shaken up. i slipped last night and hit my head — yes, concussion and all that. today i've been just one big emotional ball of weepy tears.

so i'm already changing my entire neurochemistry, and then i smack my head. i think my brain has just had enough for a while.

i need a dark, quiet room (and someone to hold me while i sleep, but we can't have everything).

good night, tumblr. xo

Owl, You are such a lovely lady! I hope you are feeling better! XO, Gina

rebecca-crossdresser: crossdresser rebecca  Rebecca! You are...







rebecca-crossdresser:

crossdresser rebecca 

Rebecca! You are gorgeous, so pretty, a perfect figure and such hot lingerie! You take my breath away!!

trappyfeet2: Such a pretty gurl!!!!!!!!!!



trappyfeet2:

image

Such a pretty gurl!!!!!!!!!!

wearingpanties: My cock in blue satin panties. I love the feel...



wearingpanties:

My cock in blue satin panties. I love the feel of them against my shaved cock and balls! :D

She is so alluring



She is so alluring

What a doll



What a doll

andreatrav: Me, Andrea ! Andrea, You are lovely!!



andreatrav:

Me, Andrea !

Andrea, You are lovely!!

sweet kisses and caresses



sweet kisses and caresses

My big dream….kisses, lingerie, clitty



My big dream….kisses, lingerie, clitty

Me in some sweet lingerie



Me in some sweet lingerie

No comments:

Post a Comment