Friday, June 7, 2013

Dreaming of Chastity

strapongirl: Kinky foreplay for her naughty boy



strapongirl:

Kinky foreplay for her naughty boy

cagecommunitychastity: (w103) 954-104-103 Daily Verification...













cagecommunitychastity:

(w103) 954-104-103

Daily Verification 26/05/2013

PROPERTY OF MASTERCAGE of the CAGE COMMUNITY

Photo



Photo







Photo



petmistress: I'm a lawyer.  I know what you're signing.   Trust...



petmistress:

I'm a lawyer.  I know what you're signing.  

Trust me, it's for your own good.  —Mistress Heather

wifeslockedcock: interestingandcrossdressing: Absolutely...









wifeslockedcock:

interestingandcrossdressing:

Absolutely dreamy situation going on there

As it should be

subgent: Photo http://bit.ly/1aJUkwB



subgent:

Photo http://bit.ly/1aJUkwB

mistressmusings: Oh, She is having WAY too much fun with...









mistressmusings:

Oh, She is having WAY too much fun with that…but I would too… ;)

Photo







whichsideareyouon: She calls these the nasty little things, and...



whichsideareyouon:

She calls these the nasty little things, and with good reason. They have horrible sharp steel teeth and a really vicious grip; they are the ultimate in nipple pain. I'm scared of them, although they exert a terrible fascination. I dread them, yet when she is torturing my nipples, I sometimes hope she will go so far as to put these on. Then when she does so I am almost immediately whining, "please, please, my lady, take them off, oh please." Like the other steel clamps, they have a chain connecting them. When she pulls on that it's like my mind explodes with pain. So the lesson of these nasty little things is, be careful what you wish for.

Photo



mistress-scarlet-captions: hoejhael: I'm glad I took my fur...



mistress-scarlet-captions:

hoejhael:

I'm glad I took my fur and boots, it sure is cold today.


http://msscarletuk.wordpress.com/

Photo



carolus666: 39percentmistress: yourgoodgirl: i like this a...





carolus666:

39percentmistress:

yourgoodgirl:

i like this a lot.

My little slave boy ought to get this <3 <3

Hubby could put it around his small penis, LOL. <3

Catherine

masterandslave: The wheels in the dungeon go round and...



masterandslave:

The wheels in the dungeon go round and round,: round and round,: round and round

Photo



captioned-femdom-situations: Training range



captioned-femdom-situations:

Training range

lockedsissycumwhore: moosetn: Lol Love this



lockedsissycumwhore:

moosetn:

Lol

Love this

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment